The JetBlack™ is an innovative, safe and effective tool for personnel-clean down and de-dusting operations – particularly useful in industrial environments
Compressed air always has the potential to be extremely dangerous, so companies should always try and minimize its use, particularly for cleaning and de-dusting operations. In summary, the JetBlack’s performance is:
Safer. The JetBlack™ produces high volume, low pressure air (2.52PSI/70In.Swg) which poses no threat to personal safety.
Lower noise emissions. With levels below 78dB(A) the JetBlack™ is typically quieter than most compressed air nozzle arrangements.
Cost effective. Blower powered air produced by the JetBlack™ typically costs less than 10% of the equivalent compressed air generation.
- Constructed from high grade plastics, the JetBlack is designed to survive the toughest working conditions.
- Ideal for positioning at exit/entry points of any manufacturing and production facility.
- Touch button for pre-timed on/off operation.
- Units available in both 230V and 115V, 50/60Hz.
- 1.42M hose allows for full body de-dusting.
- Produces high volume (58cfm), low pressure air (2.52PSIG).
- Maximum pressure with nozzle blanked 5.36PSIG.
- Motor power – 1400 watts